HALF DAY CLINICS
4 Day Half-Day Clinics are essentially an abbreviated version of our regular full day 4 day clinic program.
KEY POINTS OF THE PROGRAM
The clinics are COED. Check the schedule below for grades accepted in each program.
- Every participant receives a camp T-shirt & ball
and ball handling training
- Emphasis on
decision making, technical and tactical speed of play
- The clinic is organized by age with appropriate
activities for each group
OTHER CLINIC NOTES
- Participants should bring a packed
lunch and a drink
- There is a Half Day Option 9am-noon or 1:00-4:00pm for full day 4 day clinics.
- The fee for Swampscott & Kane Park clinics is $160. These clinics are both half-day.
FOUR DAY CLINICS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING SITES
All sessions have indoor options for inclement except Ipswich HS which has a Friday rain-date in the event of the cancellation of a day.
WEEK OF JUNE 25-28
WEEK OF JULY 30 - AUGUST 2 [rain-date August 3]
4 Half-Day Clinic, GRADES 1-8
- JACK WELCH STADIUM - IPSWICH HS, Ipswich, MA (9-12 noon)