BSA FALL CLINICS 2017
Soccer Academy offers several training options for young
soccer players over the Fall months of September, October. These include:
- SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR BOYS (birth years: 2008, 2009, 2010)
- SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR GIRLS (birth years: 2008, 2009, 2010)
- PRIVATE TRAINING - all ages
The sessions are instructional & fun and feature BSA Director RALPH FERRIGNO.Coach Ralph is an "A" license coach with 30 years experience coaching youth soccer, club, ODP, camps and college teams. In 2016 Coach Ralph was elected to the New England Soccer Hall of Fame.
A description of each program can be found below some of our past SOE graduates!
1). SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR BOYS
2). SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR GIRLS
- The BSA School of Excellence is aimed at boys & girls with birth year 2008, 2009, 2010. Each group will be run separately over the Fall Wednesdays at Danvers Indoor Sports.
clinics are for young players who have some experience playing soccer
and have demonstrated talent or have a strong interest in more involved
- The sessions are conducted by USSF "A" License coach and former college coach RALPH FERRIGNO. Coach Ralph's resume has perhaps the strongest soccer resume on the North Shore (25 years full-time College Coach, 20 years ODP coach state & Region 1, soccer camp director and club soccer coach since 1986). He is very experienced teaching young soccer players.
- Players should bring a soccer ball (inflated!). The clinics are designed to give young players a lot of touches on the ball
and skill training to help them become more comfortable on and with the ball.
- There is an emphasis on age-appropriate fun but not at the expense of
- Places are limited - 16 per group. Signup soon or be disappointed!
- The cost is $195 for nine hour long clinics at Danvers Indoor Sports on Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm (girls) and 6:00-7:00pm (boys). The sessions will commence on Wednesday 9/13 & run until 11/8.
3). PRIVATE TRAINING
- Boston Soccer Academy offers private training clinics year round for individuals or for small groups of players. They are conducted either by Coach Ralph Ferrigno or a member of the BSA staff. Please click here for more information. We can also arrange training sessions for teams.
DROP IN PROGRAM - would you like to try a program?
along to one of our School of Excellence Sessions.
Download an application form and bring a check for $30.
or call 617-797-619.
DIRECTIONS to BSA Training Sites. Please clickhere.