BSA FALL CLINICS
Soccer Academy offers several training clinics for young
soccer players over the Fall months of September & October. These include:
- SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR BOYS (birth years: 2007, 2008, 2009)
- SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR GIRLS (birth years: 2007, 2008, 2009)
- FALL GOALKEEPER ACADEMY u10-u15
- PRIVATE TRAINING - all ages
- PRACTICE PLAYER OPPORTUNITIES u10-u15
The sessions are instructional & fun and feature BSA professional coaches
- RALPH FERRIGNO
- CANDICE DANGORA
A description of each program can be found below some of our past SOE graduates!
1). SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR BOYS
2). SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE FOR GIRLS
- The BSA School of Excellence is aimed at boys & girls with birth year 2007, 2008, 2009. Each group will be run separately over the Fall Thursdays at Danvers Indoor Sports.
clinics are for young players who have some experience playing soccer
and have demonstrated talent or have a strong interest in more involved
- The sessions are conducted by USSF "A" License coach and former college coach RALPH FERRIGNO and college standout CANDICE DANGORA. Both are very experienced teaching young soccer players.
- Players should bring a soccer ball (inflated!). The clinics are designed to give young players a lot of touches on the ball
and skill training to help them become more comfortable with the ball.
- There is an emphasis on age-appropriate fun but not at the expense of
- Places are limited. Signup soon or be disappointed!
- The cost is $175 for eight hour long clinics at Danvers Indoor Sports on Thursdays 4:30-5:30pm (girls) and 5:30-6:30pm (boys). The sessions will commence on Thursday 9/15 & run until 11/3.
3). FALL GOALKEEPER ACADEMY (u10-u15)
- We will be offering goalkeeper training clinics for Boys & Girls who are currently in the u10 to u15 age brackets.
- The cost is $200 for eight 90 minute clinics at Brookwood School. 5-6:30pm on Mondays. The sessions will commence on Monday 9/12 & run until 11/7.
- Site: Brookwood School in Beverly Farms/Manchester.
- These clinics are for young goalkeepers and will cover all the fundamentals of good goalkeeping. We are aware that the training of goalies is often neglected in youth soccer circles. Players should bring a soccer ball (inflated!) and be prepared to train hard (but have fun)!
- There are no makeups if sessions are cancelled due to inclement weather.
4). PRIVATE TRAINING
- Boston Soccer Academy offers private training clinics year round for individuals or for small groups of players. They are conducted either by Coach Ralph Ferrigno or a member of the BSA staff. Please click here for more information. We can also arrange training sessions for teams.
5). PRACTICE PLAYER OPPORTUNITIES (u10-u15)
North Shore will be offering a limited number of practice player positions with
each of our current teams. Players can signup to practice each
week over the fall.
- u10-u15 players can train as a practice player once or twice a week with a BSA North Shore team. The cost is $200 to train once a week during the Fall. For twice a week the cost is $350. Places as practice players are limited. Sessions are Monday & Friday at Brookwood School, 5:00-6:30pm.
- Practices will start Sept 9th and run until November 11th. There are no makeups if sessions are cancelled due to inclement
DROP IN PROGRAM - would you like to try a program?
along to one of our School of Excellence or Goalkeeper Academy
Sessions. Download an application form and bring a check for $30.
or call 617-797-619.
DIRECTIONS to BSA Training Sites. Please click here.